June 04, 2021

Experience on making Digital Portfolio

Digital Portfolio 


Journey from standard 1st to Master's Degree


Learning is a life long process. And as a curious learner my interest is always in learning new things everyday, especially in the field of technology. Everyone has different skills but one need right time and person to motivate and help students/learners to do something creative. In this I am very lucky to have the teachers and professors who helped me a lot to become more creative and to put step forward in the field of my interest.

During my Bachelor I had learnt how to make blog. When I heard the word " Blog " first time I was very curious to do work on blog and got success to become a good blogger with the help of my professor. As the same time Sir had introduced other platforms for explore our creativity on Digital Platforms like WEEBLY and one of them was " DIGITAL PORTFOLIO." From that time I was very curious to know more about E portfolio. Yes I have tried many time to create E portfolio during my Bachelor also but I was fail to did it. During the Master's in Department in ICT Workshop first time I had learnt how to make Digital Portfolio and I have made. At that time I was very happy and felt like I won the big game. 

Now I am very happy to say that I have my own Digital Portfolio. Yes from the starting I have started to edit the my all documents like Results, Certificates and other creative works like photography, my poems and finally I have uploaded my all assignments, Presentations and Presentation video. Overall it was amazing experience. Here I am sharing the link of my DIGITAL PORTFOLIO :


Click here to view my Digital Portfolio



No comments:

Post a Comment