September 07, 2020

Virtual Teacher's day

Virtual Teacher's day 2020


Hello ! Visitors, 

Warmly welcome all of you in my blog. Today I ( Nirali Makvana) come with a new and innovative ideas. I hope you will enjoy and like my blog. If you have any doubts and queries regarding this topic and blog feel free to ask any time because according to my opinion it is the real duty of a teacher. Right ! Why I am using here me as a teacher rather than as a student? Because today on this platform I here infront of you as a teacher. 

We, the students of Department of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhaji Bhavnagar university came up with a creative idea. In this very dangerous and toughest time of COVID 19 it is impossible to celebrate any festivals in school, colleges or universities. So, we had celebrated this " Teacher's day 2020 " virtually. For this we all came with a different ideas and made a promotional video for this. Here is the promotional video made by the students of Department of English, visit the you tube Chanel of Dr. Dilip Barad sir and give your valuable likes and comments. 👇


In this time of COVID 19 our creativity and our critical thinking activities shall never take a pause.  So, we tried to materialise the traditional way of thinking. We celebrated this Teacher's day totally virtually. For this we prepared our presentation video one day before. On the Teacher's day 5th September It was live on the Facebook page of Dilip Barad sir and also on you tube Chanel of Dr. Dilip Barad sir. I presented my presentation on the topic " Waiting for Godot as an Absurd play." It is available on YouTube. View this video and give you valuable likes and comments. Feel free to give any suggestions. The link of my presentation is given below  👇


After watching the video you can give the online test on the basis of your understanding. Click on the " Quiz " link given below for online test.


● Here is the Sample photo of Online certificate. After appearing the online test you will get auto generated certificate with your percentage.,


Now,here I would like to share the chart of my video viewers on the Facebook, YouTube and how many appeared the online test :-

● The Current viewer of my video on Facebook, YouTube and how many appeared the test :-


      No.YearDateYouTube Facebook Online test 
1.202009/09/2020165314     21























































So, these are all about our ideas of celebrating this Teacher's day virtually. 

Thank you...😊




No comments:

Post a Comment