November 17, 2019

Thinking Activity : Duality of the Nature

                             Duality of Nature

- Hello ! Readers 

                        Very Warmly welcome in my blog. As the title of my blog " Duality of  nature  " You all have a little hint in your mind that what I will describe here. Yes, you all are right. Here I will put my points or thoughts on nature both good or bad. I hope you will enjoy. 🙂

♧ The way of looking on nature :-

            

As Wordsworth says that, 


                    Nature is a beautiful gift of God to all human beings. We have both good and bad experiences of nature. Sometime it gives all happiness, Joy and shine to the people and the same time it gives sorrow to the people. We can not say that always nature gives shine to the people. Above image shows the the way of looking on nature. We all have two perspective about nature. One is our Imagine world that is the beauty of nature and the second is reality that is other side of nature. It always gives sorrow to the man.


☆ My point of view about the Duality of nature  :-

I am totally agreed with the quote of Wordsworth. Nature is the teacher of entire human being. It teach very much to the people. I have both experiences good and bad. Both are infront of my eyes. First I would like to describe good experience of nature. For me nature is the place where I feels very happiest moments of my life. I always like to visit the places where the nature spread it's wings. I would like to put here two lines about the beauty of nature, 

        " O, flowers! Gives sparks in my eyes,
       Gives Joy, happiness and shine in my life. "

I would like to put some photos of nature clicked by me. 






After enjoyed all the beauty of nature one quote of William Wordsworth directly came in my mind. That is,

" Let the moon shine on thee
                     In thy solitary walk;
And let the misty mountain - Winds
                    Be free to blow against thee. "

                                             - William Wordsworth 

This is good experience of nature. Next I puts other side of nature that is very dangerous for human being. We all have some kind of bad experiences in our life like Flood, earthquake,Drought,  Eruption etc. These are all very dangerous for the people. We have lots of live examples in our country that destroyed the life of people like June 2013, Tsunami in Uttarakhand and flood in Ladakh in 2010,


                        Tsunami in Uttarakhand 


                      Flood in Ladakh in 2010

This is all my side about the Duality of nature. 

                   Thank you.......                                
                   

3 comments:

  1. Well write up with images keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good! but still looking for more specific views from your side.

    ReplyDelete